My Blog List

Monday, May 7, 2012

Early Morning Flower Series #12 and #13

Early Morning Flower Series #12
6" x 6" Oil on Board

It seems I am mixing it up with bolder colours in #12 versus softer colours in #13. I wonder if the early morning light and mood have anything to do with my choices? With so many decisions to make when painting, it is easy to stay focused. The short time to paint before work goes by way to fast. The bonus - it is so easy to get out of bed early to paint and am eager to head home at the end of the day to complete it.

Early Morning Flower Series #13
6" x 6" Oil on Board


2 comments:

  1. Karen, I am enjoying seeing all your flower series, and I admire your commitment to such a large undertaking. The colours and textures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie. I am really having trouble getting the colours to come through from my camera...these look really dull in comparison. I am going to ask my friend Sue to share some expertise.

    ReplyDelete