My Blog List

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Early Morning Flower Series #37 & #38


Early Morning Flower Series #38
Oil on Board 6" x 6"

Both of these paintings are for sale at the Eagle Valley Art Show and Sale in Sicamous B.C. I challenged myself by painting a different flower painting during my shifts helping out greeting visitors etc. I am uncomfortable painting in front of people and find as soon as eye contact is made, observers feel the need to comment. I know they are being kind and friendly but feel my painting is unworthy of their generous comments until it is completed. It was such a fun environment that I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. If you get a chance, the show is in Sicamous at the Red Barn community centre 10 am to 6pm ending Tuesday evening.


Early Morning Flower Series #39
Oil on Board 6" x 6"

No comments:

Post a Comment