My Blog List

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sicamous Public Beach plein air painting

This post was accidentally compositing in my "Draft" section of this blog so here is today's post:  This painting was purchased for a wonderful man as a thank you gift. It was important to buy local art to celebrate living in Sicamous B.C. Thank you Jeannie for your selection of this painting. 



 This is my painting in progress as I painted plein air (outdoors, on location) from the Sicamous, B.C. public beach. I found a nice shady spot under a huge tree. The park was not busy in the morning and other than early morning walkers and a few families, I was pretty much on my own. This is my painting in progress with the view of the public swim area and the boaters directional light post that caught my eye.


"View from Sicamous Public Beach"
9" x 12" oil on board
plein air   SOLD
#20022816A




No comments:

Post a Comment