My Blog List

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift

 I was helping my Mom recover from back surgery in Kelowna over Valentine's Day so did not get to celebrate it with Gord. I came back Friday night to a wonderful surprise gift in my art studio,..brand new "drying/display" shelves that he had made for me. He even had my paintings all set up on it. Now I have more room for my easel beside my desk. He is also putting another shelf behind me on the opposite wall for more of my prolific painting.

This was my old drying rack that took up most of the room beside my desk so my easel space was squished.I had to have it away from the wall as there are shelves on the other side of it. It was a great rack but the size of the paintings on it were limited  Love, love, love my new shelves (and even better as a surprise)!

No comments:

Post a Comment