My Blog List

Monday, December 7, 2015

Susan Dorf workshop

I enjoyed a day of learning and sharing at a workshop in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico taught by Susan Dorf. The one day workshop was called the "Artist's Journal Workshop 1". Michelle and I enjoyed the class with 9 other participants, a very full class. Susan had said that she was not going to critique anyone's work and appreciated if all artist's would refrain as well. It made for a quiet class but allowed less of the inner critic's voice. I wish this class had been offered when we first arrived so I could of started a journal of this holiday. Instead of dragging my painting materials on my next holiday I will take a sketch book, water colours and pens. I learned a lot and as always, just need to "do it".  Below are the exercises in my sketch book. Check out Susan's website and art at http://www.susandorf.com






No comments:

Post a Comment