My Blog List

Friday, July 8, 2016

Armstrong Spallumcheen Art Gallery Ribbon Show


One of my summer goals was to enter into every category (except "kids") in the Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum & Arts Society "Ribbon Show". I did pretty good, only missing one. I guess that will be my goal for next summer and now I will have the full year to work on it. Marg and Caroline joined me on opening night and we really had a lot of fun. This show fills both galleries and is really a hidden gem. If you get a chance to go through Armstrong, B.C. before August 6, this show is a must! Thanks for taking the photos Marg!










Armstrong Spallumcheen Art Gallery Ribbon Show entries
1. Portrait - My Painting Face - Second Place
2. Watercolour - Roads Well Travelled - Third Place
3. Acrylic - Single
4. Pastel - Sun Glow
5. Alternate Medium - Cord Holder - Toilet Paper Roll with ink and felt pen (Zentangle) - Second Place
6. Oil - Glacier County 2 - Second Place
7. Mixed Media - Continents Unite - Acrylic, Ink, Glass, Epoxy - Second Place

No comments:

Post a Comment