My Blog List

Sunday, November 20, 2016

San Miguel de Allende Urban Sketchers - second outing



 These two sketches were done in a little park out of the main area in San Miguel de Allende. There were about a dozen sketchers that arrived and sketched a wide variety of buildings, plant life, the street scene and each other. It was my second weekly outing with the group. San Miguel de Allende Urban Sketchers are a very generous and inclusive group, I had a wonderful afternoon.

Judy had a little sketch book she had made up with water colour paper and a front and back cover.  Colleen and I hustled over after and bought and folded water colour paper then went to another little store and picked out plastic covers and binding. Now I have 2 little books to take sketching. The sketch book I have used so far is just with regular sketching paper so I can't use to much water or blend my colours. I will continue in this book until it is finished but look forward to my new creative purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment