My Blog List

Friday, December 2, 2016

San Antonio Church and Plaza sketches

Our our last day in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, I was lucky enough to be able to join the Urban Sketchers San Miguel de Allende on their weekly outing. This time we met in the San Antonio Church and plaza. Children were also off school so the plaza was very busy and active. The children were especially interested in what we were doing and a few posed for one of the sketchers.


I decided to be brave and try some of the people. I thought these 3 men were interested and the two "bookends" were sketchers. The middle person was waiting for his child to play for awhile and then decided to leave when he felt me looking at him. Sketching "sketchers" works so much better as you know they will be fairly still for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment