My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sketching on flight #1 home

The following sketches were done on our first leg of flying home from San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. We were picked up by at shuttle at 6 a.m. for the 1 1/2 hour drive to the Leon, Mexico airport. We flew from Leon to Houston, roughly a 3 hour flight. The first sketch I tried to colour in with water colour pencils but was not happy with the way in worked on the 60 lb sketch paper. I had packed my brush in my checked suitcase so tried to activate them with water on my finger or the pencils.



The second sketch was done after looking out the window and singing "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds", the clouds were all different shapes. I had started it on the first leg and finished it on the second flight.


No comments:

Post a Comment