My Blog List

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Rincon de Guayabitos, Mexico holiday sketches

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!! Thank you for browsing my blog, hopefully some inspiration is found for your artistic soul and journey. I thought I would start the new year by putting the last of my sketches from our Rincon de Guayabitos last minute holiday. I am hoping it will help inspire me to sketch more often, especially urban sketches.

We met lovely Isabel on our bus ride from Puerto Vallarta to Rincon de Guayabitos and she gave us the name of the restaurant she was working in over the holidays. It took us days to find it but we finally did (we had walked by it many many times on the beach). The large palapa roof obsured the name. I drew this between enjoying cold beers, salsa and body surfing the waves.





This is the last urban sketch I did from a beach side restaurant. It was so fascinating to watch the very busy beach of Mexican vendors and families enjoying their short time ocean side.

No comments:

Post a Comment