My Blog List

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Canada Day!!


Truly Canadian
Ink, double matted and framed
$150   #20001717

For this year's annual Sicamous Eagle Valley Brush and Palette Club's Show and Sale, they challenged their members to paint, draw or somehow represent some area of Canada to celebrate our 150th year.

We had a "play date" at one of our usual Friday meetings and Betty gave us a little tutorial and let us loose to play with a few different pens to try. It was a lot of fun and I was determined to use this in at least one "painting". I love using this pen in my sketch book. This drawing was done with an "Elegant Ink" felt pen then I added water to move it in areas. The Sicamous Eagle Valley Brush and Palette Club is having it's annual show and sale June 29 until July 3, 2017. I also have other paintings in this show, come have a look if you are in the area!



No comments:

Post a Comment