My Blog List

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Mexico travel sketches - Melaque

 These are some of the travel sketches while we were in Melaque Mexico visiting with Ken and Marg. The first is a sketch that I did in a small format to work out a larger one I was going to give as a thank you gift (see previous post).

The middle sketch is of a pickle ball tournament we were in (our first). As usual the players were gracious and inclusive. We had a great time especially as Gord and his partner came in first for the men. It was a fun tournament and the prize (besides bragging rights) was a jar of pickled asparagus! 




 The third sketch is of a beautiful beach Ken and Marg took us to (Tenacatita). I had to correct the spelling on my page. It was stunning, calm and great for snorkeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment